Friday, December 5, 2008

Time to catch up!

So I decided after much encouragement to update my blog. Yeah, I'm not so great at this whole thing but I did capture some pretty cute pics I want to share.






Halloween!!













Lydia's Birthday Party!! Both my boys are in love with her sibling rivalry already!






Okay, This was a mystery dinner party with an Asian theme and Yes I think Brannon is turning Japanese I really think so! This was a blast.




It's freezing here!! We had to go out and buy warm clothes, what fun!!



The Robbins family was in town and the rockband photo pretty much sums up what we did the whole weekend!! Rock on!




Kaden's Christmas Concert! This was such a cute concert and he was so excited to hang out with his friends on a school night!

6 comments:

Steph said...

Yeah that you finally are updating! Welcome back to blogger land.....and THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, for letting me come and stay and have such a fun week! My weeks always fly by when i am down there and have friends to see and things to do everyday....and even if we just were hanging out around the house and exercising and chilling it was so fun! I wish so bad we lived closer....but maybe with time! Anyways, i am already planning my next trip down and we'll have to hang over christmas...we should all do lunch at Oreganos - and your sister suzi and her husby too because I liked them!!! TTYS
xoxoxox

Sandy said...

Good Job,Jen. Cute pics!

davidandsuzi said...

Isn't this cold weather crazy?? Thanks for updating! That picture of Brannon is classic! He is WAY too good at impersonations. :)

MYHowderFamily said...

I'll have to send you the photo I took of the four of you at the Halloween Trunk or Treat! Hope you are enjoying the Holiday Season.

Iris Arredondo Whitlock said...

You updated! YEAH! Cute pics....

Andra said...

Loved the pics!! Your boys are very cute!!