Saturday, February 28, 2009

Playing Catch Up!

Okay so I really am not good at blogging because I feel like I'm always playing catch up. I do have some cool photos though so without further procrastination:





This is my Friend Iris and I making home made tortillas. These turned out so good you could eat them plain! I know my eyes are closed in the last photo but I think the last photo is better proof that I actually helped in the making :)



This is the kids in their Christmas PJs are they not the cutest little dudes?







This was at an Ugly Sweater Party that we had in December. It was a blast! I think I'm a granny because I actually liked wearing my Ugly Sweater it was quite roomy :) Brannon and Chip had way too much fun!

4 comments:

Iris Arredondo Whitlock said...

First!

Iris Arredondo Whitlock said...

Yeah! You did it! and before March 1st. LOL
Lets get together sometime soon.

davidandsuzi said...

Finally! Those are the only pictures you have taken in the last 3 months?? Come on Jen. Let's see a little more effort. Tap, tap, tap (that's me tapping my foot in anticipation of more photos).

Janae said...

Ok so I want to see more posts so I can leave a more interesting comment. :0) It took me a while to get back into blogging myself but I'm back!! I just posted some pictures of all of us in the snow! I'll send you an invite.