Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Okay Okay I'm updating!






So these are just some shots I took while at Kaden's football practice. His first game he had an interception what a player! I think he thought it was his team throwing the ball but we are chalking it up to his first interception:) I'm obsessed with ebaying now! It is an addiction! Brannon's schedule might be changing. His company just announced 150 furloughs off the bottom of the seniority list which means his schedule could be affected. Strange times. I'm just glad I could fill up at the gas station today. Charlotte has been out of gas for over 3 weeks. I had no gas for more than 3 days. You don't realize how much you rely on your car until you don't have it. Hope everyone out there is well!

6 comments:

davidandsuzi said...

I like the new pics! I can't believe you didn't have gas for a few days. Poor you. We don't have it that bad up here. I want to come visit next week! Hurray! We are keeping are fingers crossed that you guys don't have to move. sniff, sniff...

Steph said...

yeah for updates....i love it -- bryson looks like he's gonna play too!!! We miss you guys a ton! Can't wait to come stay w/ you....end of this month...looking forward to it!!! call me when you have a free moment!!!

Heidi Robinson said...

What? How did they get out of gas? The only time I've heard of that was when the pipe broke out here. Anyway, about time you updated! Hey, what's you new email addreess, I have one, but I am not sure if it is the right one, because I remembered you changed your server.

Iris Arredondo Whitlock said...

Ha ha... we need a picture of you sitting at the computer feverishly listing and feeding the ebay addiction!! I know what you mean!

Andra said...

Jenny!! I found you on blogspot. I was so excited!! I haven't seen you since you and Brannon came up to Eagar for my baptism 8 years ago!!!

Heidi Robinson said...

I've tried to add you again to my blog, but it says you havnt accepted. Do I have the right emial? Email me so I am sure I'm using your right address.